Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ignite Talk


  • Your big question/ masterpiece topic (1-2 sentences)
  •    My master piece topic is about the police force and what it takes to become a police officer and to overcome challenges in life.
     



  • One thing you did over the break to explore your question/topic (1 sentence)
  •    I talked to my uncle who was a former police officer and asked what do you need to become one and those necessities are to study criminal justice and get at least a bachelor or associates degree



  • One thing you learned by exploring over the break (1 sentence)
  •    I read up online and talked to my uncle over break on what is needed to become a police officer and the training needed
      


  • One connection you see between this course or something we read and your question/topic (1 sentence)  The one connection I got from my topic is that to become a police officer you need to over come challenges, challenges like the one today where we need to overcome our nervousness to present.




  • What you're doing next (1 sentence)
  •   The next step for me is to take is for me to overcome some of my own challenges.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment