Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Vocab: fall list #4


Intermittent- not continuous or steady                                

Sentence: My grade in math class is intermittent.                         

Ebb-gradually lessen or reduce                                            

Sentence: My train of thought ebbs when I space out.         

Regress-return to former or less developed state              

Sentence: I wish the iPhone 7 would regress.                     

Tendency -an inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior                                                                     

Sentence: I have a tendency to write in pencil rather than pen.

Antiseptic -substance that prevent growth of disease causing microorganisms     

Sentence: Hand sanitizer is an antiseptic that kills germs on your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment